Sunday, June 7, 2009

In the midst of the holidays.

The first week of my trimester break is gone. Passed in a blink of an eye. It feels good to be back in my room, air-condition and all (now it's turned up to 27 degrees Celcius or I start sniffling). Family's good, grandma even walks better than before, thanks to the knee replacement surgery. Joey seems to have missed me. And my drumset is there waiting for me to bring it down the next semester.

As I sit down in front of my laptop, typing this post out, many things seem to go through my mind. And all of it just makes me smile.

All I can say is, I could not be happier at this moment. When I look back at things, I realise that I do not regret anything that I've done the past 20 years of my life because it brought me till this day. (wow deep thoughts much lol)

My family's happy. My dad has finally retired, and is making the most of each day doing the things he loves, which includes getting really good at pool, watching movies and just pretty much relaxing. My brother is about to finish his A-levels, and I'm pretty sure he kicked its ass already. I don't think my mom has much to complain about. Everything seems to be falling into place. Not that it was never in place before that. I guess everything just fits tighter now.

And of course, not forgetting that I got to spend time with my girl on Saturday when she came down to Penang. I've missed her.

Well the next thing on the agenda is bowling tomorrow. And the trip to London. Probably one of the last family vacations because my brother will be starting uni soon. It should be fun.



Song recommendation of the day:
Adele - Make You Feel My Love

No comments: