Thursday, January 1, 2009

The beckoning call of a new year.

It's 2009.

Yes, this year will be the year I turn 21.

Yes, this is the year I will be leaving Penang.

But has anything really changed? Maybe.

What is for sure is, noone knows what a new year will bring. And to me it is something really exciting, venturing into a world of the unknown. And this year will be no less exciting than the last, probably even more.

2008 was over before I knew it. There were many ups and downs. I changed, some for the better and some for the worse. I made mistakes and learned from them. Guess it has been another year which I have no regrets.

2009 will definitely be an adventure.

However the new year mood does not really start for me till I get past my final exams. Kind of "potong steam".

Will do another post pretty soon. Have to get back to work.


Happy New Year everyone..



Song recommendation of the day:
The Ting Tings - Shut Up And Let Me Go





*This post seems to lack enthusiasm and liveliness. Yes I do notice that.

No comments: