Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm leaving on a jet plane..

After WEEKS of waiting and anticipating, I'm finally going to leave for Singapore TOMORROW.

I still can't really believe that I'm going to watch Avenged Sevenfold perform live. I know it will be superb; M. Shadows' vocals, Synyster Gates' guitar solos, the Rev's awesome drumming, Zacky Vengeance's outrageous on-stage tuxedos and Johnny Christ on bass.


And oh, I NEED THEIR MERCHANDISE. They better be selling (hopefully not too expensive).


Besides that will be meeting up with some friends, Derrick, Jian Wei, and hopefully Ee Yin (I don't care you better make time for me!). Will be putting up at Derrick's for the night. Should be a good trip..


Will be putting up pictures when I get back. For you jealous people to drool on. Hah!


Song reccomendation of the day:
Sarah Mclachlan - Song for a Winter's Night

No comments: